The technical aspects of the industry and the logistics involved in monitoring and controlling the operational, commercial and compliance components is a challenge for building managers and owners to meet their duty of care.
Stonewood’s Maintenance Management Team are fully experienced to manage all aspects of Lift Maintenance logistics by combining their knowledge to ensure that the following key elements are achieved:
- Maintenance visits completed according to schedule
- Callouts minimised with units returned to service in a timely manner
- Insurance Report (LoLer) completed on time, with identified defects managed to full closure
- Invoices checked for validity and correct cost
- Quotations challenged for “value for money” and relevance against contract terms